Your security is important to us. We take great care to protect your information by using 128-bit secure socket layer technology.
Click for Quick Approval!
1. Does Snap Finance check my credit?
2. Do I need credit to get approved?
No. You must be 18 years or older to apply.
3. What if I have a Bankruptcy?
Your Bankruptcy does not affect your approval with Snap Finance.
4. What determines if I get approved?
Your banking history and employment.
5. Do they accept Debit Card Accounts?
No. You must be establish with a Banking Institution that supplies a Routing & Bank Account Number.
6. Why does Snap Finance ask for my Social Security number if there is no credit needed?
They are verifying your identity.
7. Is there a fee for this service?
Yes, Snap Finance charges a processing fee of $39 at the time of your purchase.
8. How much will I get approved for?
It depends on your monthly income. Please see the chart below.
9. When will I know if I got approved?
Once you complete the Online Application, you will get an answer instantly.
10. How do I pay?
Snap Finance will setup an auto draft for 12 months. However, if you want to pay it off in 100 days same as cash.
11. Can I apply in the store?
Yes. Please bring the following documents: Driver License or ID, Social Security Card, and Checking account and routing number.